213 South Driver Street
- Revitalized through Project RED (Revitalize East Durham), a partnership between Preservation NC and Preservation Durham.
- Tri-gable house built in the early 1900s.
- In the 1930s, housed a mill hand named Demetrius Carlton.
- PNC and PD leveraged $47,000 in CDBG funds allocated to Project RED for the historic rehab.
- Rehab contracted to experienced, for-profit developer, creating a “small-scale public/private partnership.”
- Currently for sale via EPF with a purchase price of $127,900.