You can choose from a one-time annual membership or our convenient new Preserver Membership, which will automatically debit monthly. Your membership will be safely and securely processed via PayPal. A small processing fee is added to all PayPal transactions.
Preservation Durham is a 501(c)3 non-profit and membership is fully tax-deductible.
New membership benefits for 2013 provide more bang for your buck!
All of our members receive these benefits:
- Access to Members-Only events – Hidden Durham
- Discounts on ticketed events
- Time Traveler membership – a reciprocal program at more than 200 historic sites and museums nationwide
- 10% discount at the Preservation Durham bookstore
- Preservation Durham’s Past/Forward newsletter
- Email updates on the latest preservation news
- Membership ID card
Higher level membership includes these additional benefits:
- Family Level: discounts on 2 tickets for ticketed events
- Patron Level: discounts on 2 tickets for ticketed events; one individual gift membership to be given to the person you choose
- Sustainer Level: discounts on 2 tickets for ticketed events; two individual gift memberships to be given to the persons you choose
- George Watts Hills Circle: Sustainer member benefits PLUS two tickets to the private Hill Circle Reception AND one free copy of any new Preservation Durham book publication
George Watts Hill Leadership Circle Membership
Preservation Durham’s George Watts Hill Leadership Circle recognizes individual and corporate donors of at least $1000 annually to Preservation Durham’s general fund. Mr. Hill was a banker, businessman, civic leader and philanthropist, who influenced many areas of Durham life for half a century. He was one of the first to recognize the vision of Preservation Durham and generously funded the Society’s first publication, Bull Durham and Beyond. Preservation Durham is pleased to honor him with this membership category and to thank members of his family who carry on his tradition of philanthropy.